NEW: Mexican Narcogovt aparatchik tells U.S. citizens: 'This was, and will be Mexico!'
m***@lycos.com
2008-03-15 16:21:13 UTC
Reconquista Mexican Consulate Claims US belongs to Mexico!

(Although barely just posted, the video has already been seen by
thousands of people, as per YouTube.)
After viewing the above clip you may also be interested in viewing the
assult by one of the Mexican diplomat's comrades on a peacefully
MEXICAN CONSULATE ASSAULTS

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
     What Would the Founding Fathers Do?
  If the representatives of the people betray their constituents,
there is then no resource left but in the exertion of that
original right of self-defense which is paramount to all positive
forms of government ... The citizens must rush tumultuously to
arms, without concert, without system, without resource;
except in their courage and despair ...
  The natural strength of the people in a large community, in
proportion to the artificial strength of the government, is greater
than in a small, and of course more competent to a struggle with
the attempts of the government to establish a tyranny ... the
people, without exaggeration, may be said to be entirely the
masters of their own fate.
-- Alexander Hamilton
The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain
occasions, that I wish it always to be kept alive.
-- Thomas Jefferson
The will of the people is the only legitimate foundation of any
government, and to protect its free expression should be
our first object.
-- Thomas Jefferson
We in America do not have government by the majority.
We have government by the majority who participate.
-- Thomas Jefferson
All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good
conscience to remain silent.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of
the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe
depositories.
-- Thomas Jefferson
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of
principle, stand like a rock.
-- Thomas Jefferson
No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
-- Thomas Jefferson
The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to
keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves
against tyranny in government.
-- Thomas Jefferson
As our enemies have found we can reason like men, so now
let us show them we can fight like men also.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going
to do.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the
Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will
delineate and define you.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Merchants have no country. The mere spot they stand on
does not constitute so strong an attachment as that from which
they draw their gains.
-- Thomas Jefferson
I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our monied
corporations which dare already to challenge our government to
a trial by strength, and bid defiance to the laws of our country.
-- Thomas Jefferson
I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our
liberties
than standing armies.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Experience demands that man is the only animal which devours
his own kind, for I can apply no milder term to the general prey
of the rich on the poor.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government
those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations,
perverted it into tyranny.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Do White Americans have the will to remove all illegal aliens? Will
the border be secured? Will those who knowingly employ illegal
aliens be prosecuted?

Does anyone believe that the next President will press the enforcement
of existing immigration laws?

Does anyone still support the government in Washington, DC?

Alex

p.s. You had better pay your taxes on time!
DCI
2008-03-15 17:33:45 UTC
Post by m***@lycos.com
Do White Americans have the will to remove all illegal aliens? Will
the border be secured? Will those who knowingly employ illegal
aliens be prosecuted?
Does anyone believe that the next President will press the enforcement
of existing immigration laws?
Does anyone still support the government in Washington, DC?
Alex
p.s. You had better pay your taxes on time!
Your first question number one clearly implies that only whites
have a will to enforce the immigration laws that protect and hold
as a value the US citizenship rights and obligations.

Your second question infers that only a secured border can deal
with "illegal aliens." There is no such thing as secured borders
anywhere in the world lest it be a massive prison-like governmental
system. And even then there is still no secure border. The border
of a sovereign nation is a legal "line" which provides who or what
is subject to the laws of that sovereignty. Enforcement of laws is
the security.

Your third question is subject to the legislative processes and the
administration's enforcement of existing laws. We vote for who from
the legislative and executive (adminstration) branches will represent the
citizens of this sovereign nation. To date all parties to the process have
not performed well. The "loophole loons" are having a field day.

I support the US Constitution.

DCI
Horvath
2008-03-15 23:05:36 UTC
Post by DCI
Your second question infers that only a secured border can deal
with "illegal aliens." There is no such thing as secured borders
anywhere in the world
Try walking into my back yard. You'll get an "unsecured" piece of
lead into your ass.

***@Horvath.net

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe.
HeyBub
Excellent.
unknown
So you'll get to go to jail.
HeyBub
2008-03-16 14:59:32 UTC
On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 18:05:36 -0500, Horvath
Post by Horvath
Post by DCI
Your second question infers that only a secured border can deal
with "illegal aliens." There is no such thing as secured borders
anywhere in the world
Try walking into my back yard. You'll get an "unsecured" piece of
lead into your ass.
So you'll get to go to jail.
Heh! Not in Texas and at least 15 other states. Most use "home" or
"premises" as the boundary line the Golem should not cross, but some states
have other defining limits (place of work, automobile, etc.).

The "Castle Doctrine" says that (almost) anyone* who enters your property
against your will may be presumed to intend great bodily harm and you are
therefore justified in using deadly force, without the necessity of
retreating, against the intruder.

------
*Does not apply to police with a valid warrant, the mailman, and a few
others.
PatOConnell
2008-03-16 16:48:57 UTC
Post by Horvath
Post by DCI
[...]
Like kids trick or treating, as some codger found out a year or two ago
when he shot one.
unknown
Good point.
Dan
2008-03-18 17:32:18 UTC
Post by unknown
Post by Horvath
Post by DCI
[...]
The guy was acquitted...

Tough luck for the kid.

Dan
unknown
2008-03-18 21:23:12 UTC
Post by Dan
Post by unknown
Post by Horvath
Post by DCI
[...]
What guy was acquitted? That's not cheap, and it can
still involve some time in police custody.
RM v2.0
2008-03-17 14:18:51 UTC
Post by PatOConnell
Post by HeyBub
The "Castle Doctrine" says that (almost) anyone* who enters your property
against your will may be presumed to intend great bodily harm and you are
therefore justified in using deadly force, without the necessity of
retreating, against the intruder.
------
*Does not apply to police with a valid warrant, the mailman, and a few
others.
Like kids trick or treating, as some codger found out a year or two ago
when he shot one.
These are the kind of dumbass comments that sink gun grabbers. I know the
difference between a trick or treater and a trespasser. I would not think of
shooting someone walking to my front door or even on the sidewalk. Try to
stay in context so you dont look stupid. Now you will bring up a few
isolated incidents to make yourself look better but there are always
exceptions that cant be helped.
unknown
2008-03-17 17:58:08 UTC
Post by PatOConnell
Post by HeyBub
The "Castle Doctrine" says that (almost) anyone* who enters your property
against your will may be presumed to intend great bodily harm and you are
therefore justified in using deadly force, without the necessity of
retreating, against the intruder.
------
*Does not apply to police with a valid warrant, the mailman, and a few
others.
Like kids trick or treating, as some codger found out a year or two ago
when he shot one.
...dumbass comments ...
It's not legal to shoot anyone who steps into your yard.
n***@millions.com
2008-03-17 18:01:49 UTC
Post by unknown
Post by PatOConnell
Post by HeyBub
The "Castle Doctrine" says that (almost) anyone* who enters your property
against your will may be presumed to intend great bodily harm and you are
therefore justified in using deadly force, without the necessity of
retreating, against the intruder.
------
*Does not apply to police with a valid warrant, the mailman, and a few
others.
Like kids trick or treating, as some codger found out a year or two ago
when he shot one.
...dumbass comments ...
It's not legal to shoot anyone who steps into your yard.
Depends on many factors. Simply stepping into one's yard
is not license to shoot.

DCI
Horvath
2008-03-17 18:19:23 UTC
Post by n***@millions.com
Post by unknown
It's not legal to shoot anyone who steps into your yard.
Depends on many factors. Simply stepping into one's yard
is not license to shoot.
DCI
It is in my state, all you need to do is post a sign that says, "KEEP
OFF. Trespassers will be shot."

unknown
Exactly.
Horvath
2008-03-17 18:16:10 UTC
Post by unknown
It's not legal to shoot anyone who steps into your yard.
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha. Good one!

What world do you live in?

unknown
2008-03-17 12:18:15 UTC
Post by Horvath
Post by DCI
Your second question infers that only a secured border can deal
with "illegal aliens." There is no such thing as secured borders
anywhere in the world
Try walking into my back yard. You'll get an "unsecured" piece of
lead into your ass.
So you'll get to go to jail.
Heh! ...
So if an unsupervised toddler wanders into your yard,
you believe you could shoot him, too, with impunity.
HeyBub
2008-03-17 13:04:30 UTC
Post by unknown
Post by unknown
Post by Horvath
Try walking into my back yard. You'll get an "unsecured" piece of
lead into your ass.
So you'll get to go to jail.
Heh! ...
So if an unsupervised toddler wanders into your yard,
you believe you could shoot him, too, with impunity.
Depends on the threat he presents.

For example, does he have teeth...
unknown
2008-03-17 17:59:00 UTC
Post by HeyBub
Post by unknown
Post by unknown
Post by Horvath
Try walking into my back yard. You'll get an "unsecured" piece of
lead into your ass.
So you'll get to go to jail.
Heh! ...
So if an unsupervised toddler wanders into your yard,
you believe you could shoot him, too, with impunity.
Depends on the threat he presents.
For example, does he have teeth...
There are even those who feel threatened by the
toothless toddlers of Iraq.
HeyBub

Explosive diapers are not common in the U.S., though. Different situations.
unknown
2008-03-17 21:57:50 UTC
Post by HeyBub
Post by unknown
Post by HeyBub
Post by unknown
So if an unsupervised toddler wanders into your yard,
you believe you could shoot him, too, with impunity.
Depends on the threat he presents.
For example, does he have teeth...
There are even those who feel threatened by the
toothless toddlers of Iraq.
Well, yeah.
That's when even the adults of Iraq were no threat.
Post by HeyBub
Explosive diapers ...
The bushkultie had that happen over mere lies.
RM v2.0
2008-03-17 14:20:06 UTC
Post by unknown
So if an unsupervised toddler wanders into your yard,
you believe you could shoot him, too, with impunity.
Yeah, ok. These are the kind of dumbass comments that sink gun grabbers. I
unknown
2008-03-17 17:59:50 UTC
... dumbass comments ...
Okay, so you're a dumbass.

You still can't just shoot anyone who steps into your yard,
unless you want to go to jail.
HeyBub
If no one else is around, who's to know?
ProfessorGunz
2008-03-17 18:39:41 UTC
Post by Horvath
Post by DCI
Your second question infers that only a secured border can deal
with "illegal aliens." There is no such thing as secured borders
anywhere in the world
Try walking into my back yard. You'll get an "unsecured" piece of
lead into your ass.
So you'll get to go to jail.
Heh! ...
So if an unsupervised toddler wanders into your yard,
you believe you could shoot him, too, with impunity.
If no one else is around, who's to know?
HeyBub, you are having way too much fun here. Please stop feeding the
trolls, no matter how enjoyable it is.
HeyBub
2008-03-17 19:48:39 UTC
ProfessorGunz wrote:
.
Post by ProfessorGunz
Post by HeyBub
If no one else is around, who's to know?
HeyBub, you are having way too much fun here. Please stop feeding the
trolls, no matter how enjoyable it is.
My favorite type of humor is the one in which I don't see the result. My
imagination is much richer than the usual outcome, so I enjoy the diversion.

For example, back when I used to fly a lot, and get hosed by the airlines, I
made up some stickers using my laser printer and transparent address labels.
They said:

Dispose of Condoms Properly!
DO NOT FLUSH!
FAR 76-2112(a) - FAA 47(b)(4)

And, when an airline jacked me around, I'd put one of these stickers in the
aircraft's loo (alongside the other decals).

Now imagine someone sitting there, taking care of business, studiously
reading all the warnings, encounting the above. Questions creep in.
Unanswerable questions. Impossible questions. Why not flush? How would you
use a condom on a Southwest Airlines flight from Houston to Galveston
anyway? They end up with only one alternative: "I'll have to ask the
stewardess."

I digress.

I imagine the agitators reading my post and feeling a twitch, which becomes
a shudder, and soon it's a full blown fit.* They get wet-hen mad. They drown
the parrot, beat their children, rip off their clothes, and run screaming
"Chicken Little was right!" through the local mall. Neighbors are quoted as
saying "He was such a quite and nice person." Relative shake their heads,
cluck their tongues, and nod knowingly at one another. Hillary loses a vote.

In my fantasy world, there are nothing but happy endings. It's better than
drugs.

----
*A cat had three kittens. The first had a fit and died. Next day, the second
had a fit and died. The next day the third kitten had a fit and lived,
thereby proving the theory of the survival of the fittest.
ProfessorGunz
2008-03-17 21:30:27 UTC
Post by HeyBub
.
Post by ProfessorGunz
Post by HeyBub
[...]
Never mind - I can't stand in the way of a man on a mission from G~d.
Peace be upon you.
Omelet
2008-03-18 15:11:48 UTC
Post by HeyBub
.
Post by ProfessorGunz
Post by HeyBub
[...]
Stop already! Yer killin' me! <lol>

Anyone that cannot learn that you are just yankin' chains deserve what
they get. ;-)

Peace! Om

"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. They have never
forgotten this." - Heinlein
unknown
Wow, that's what you figure would be 'fun'?
Dave Bugg
2008-03-17 22:12:28 UTC
Post by Horvath
Post by DCI
Your second question infers that only a secured border can deal
with "illegal aliens." There is no such thing as secured
borders anywhere in the world
Try walking into my back yard. You'll get an "unsecured" piece
of lead into your ass.
So you'll get to go to jail.
Heh! ...
So if an unsupervised toddler wanders into your yard,
you believe you could shoot him, too, with impunity.
If no one else is around, who's to know?
HeyBub, you are having way too much fun ...
Wow, that's what you figure would be 'fun'?
Watching you froth and toss about in the face of sarcastic posts is
definitely fun. Bwahahahaha.
unknown
2008-03-17 22:28:16 UTC
Watching you froth ...
You imagine that?

You're too-easily confused.
Dave Bugg
2008-03-17 22:44:51 UTC
Post by unknown
Watching you froth ...
You imagine that?
No imagination needed. Reading your posts provides the insight. Now, go
froth some more.
unknown
2008-03-18 11:48:19 UTC
Post by unknown
Watching you froth ...
You imagine that?
No imagination ...
Then you're confused, as well as a laughingstock.
Omelet
2008-03-18 15:13:30 UTC
Post by unknown
Post by unknown
Watching you froth ...
You imagine that?
No imagination ...
Then you're confused, as well as a laughingstock.
<snork>

Oh the Irony...

forgotten this." - Heinlein
unknown
2008-03-18 21:23:48 UTC
Post by Omelet
--
Why would you imagine that?

You're easily confused, too, aren't you.
Omelet
2008-03-19 16:50:01 UTC
Post by unknown
Post by Omelet
Post by unknown
Post by unknown
Watching you froth ...
You imagine that?
No imagination ...
Then you're confused, as well as a laughingstock.
<snork>
Oh the Irony...
--
Why would you imagine that?
You're easily confused, too, aren't you.
Pot -> Kettle -> Black babe...

I see you have no clu' what Irony is all about.
You may want to google it...

"My mother never saw the Irony in calling me a son of a bitch."

--Jack Nicholson

forgotten this." - Heinlein
unknown
2008-03-19 19:36:28 UTC
... have no clu' ...
Of course you don't: you admire trolling
rather than do any thinking.

Subject line says it all.
Dave Bugg
2008-03-19 20:23:38 UTC
... have no clu' ...
Of course.....
..... I am clueless.
you don't: you admire trolling
The beauty of watching you thrash and foam is much to be admired.
rather than do any thinking.....
......I prefer to get snagged and reeled-in.
Subject line says.......
.......that I'm a brain-dead loon.
unknown
2008-03-19 23:09:48 UTC
Post by Dave Bugg
..... I am clueless.
You can't even figure out that your
self-professed trolling is an idiotic
admission of your failure.
Post by Dave Bugg
... I'm a brain-dead loon.
You had no need to reiterate that.

You even believed Bush when he
claimed Iraq had WMD, didn't you.

Subject line says it all.
Dave Bugg
2008-03-19 23:22:10 UTC
And yet you still thrash and foam just like the good bait-boi you are.
Dave Bugg
Keep thrashing and foaming while the hook sets even deeper Bwahahhahahahaha
unknown
2008-03-18 21:24:40 UTC
... thrashing and foaming ...
You should get some self-control, laughingstock.

You still can't shoot someone for wandering into
your yard, in case that fact still eludes you, too.
Dave Bugg
2008-03-18 21:51:46 UTC
Post by unknown
... thrashing and foaming ...
You should get some self-control, laughingstock.
I'm not the one squirming on the hook, laughed-at-boi. Bwhahahahaha
Sure I can.
ProfessorGunz
Nice snipping, but I imagine he's having lots of fun trolling you.
Dave Bugg
2008-03-17 22:47:07 UTC
Post by ProfessorGunz
Post by unknown
Wow, that's what you figure would be 'fun'?
Nice snipping, but I imagine he's having lots of fun trolling you.
I think a lot of us are having fun wathching all his splashing, frothing and
churning about. HB hooked a goodun this time.
unknown
2008-03-18 11:51:09 UTC
Post by Dave Bugg
I think
As with the claim of WMD in Iraq,
there's no evidence for that.
Post by Dave Bugg
... having fun wathching [sic] ...
You should have become educated,
if possible, instead.

You may even have learned about
what real fun is like.

Your dismal lack of ability doesn't
give you the right to shoot people
for wandering into your yard, btw.
Dave Bugg
2008-03-18 18:40:58 UTC
Post by Dave Bugg
I think
As with the claim.....
Still have you on the line, eh?
Post by Dave Bugg
... having fun wathching [sic] ...
You should have become educated,
if possible, instead.
Ohhh, an accidental spelling error. Bwhahahahahahaha
You may even have learned about
what real fun is like.
Says the fish on the line. Youse are lots of fun. Now, keep frothing and
splashing around.
Your dismal lack of ability doesn't
give you the right to shoot people
for wandering into your yard, btw.
What gives me the ability to defend against trespassers is the law. However,
I'm not shooting anyone just now, I'm just watching you struggle desperately
against the hook. Thanks for playing.
unknown
2008-03-18 21:25:11 UTC
... on the line ...
You can't control yourself.

Dave Bugg
2008-03-18 21:54:25 UTC
Post by unknown
... on the line ...
You can't control yourself
From laughing at the way you thrash about like a fish on a hook? No I can't
Bwahahahahahaha
unknown
2008-03-19 00:41:47 UTC
... thrash about like a fish on a hook? No I ...
You're rather oblivious about your
deficiencies of self-control.

Dave Bugg
2008-03-19 01:04:25 UTC
Post by unknown
... thrash about like a fish on a hook? No I ...
You're rather oblivious about your
deficiencies of self-control.
<the sound of the line being reeled in> Bwahahahahaha
--
Dave
www.davebbq.com
unknown
2008-03-19 12:29:34 UTC
...the sound ...
The voices in your head are lying to you.

The subject line still says it all, btw.

Dave Bugg
2008-03-19 18:32:52 UTC
On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 01:04:25 GMT, Dave Bugg
...the sound ...
The voices in ....
........ your head require you to amuse us.
The subject line still says it all, btw.
So what does the subject line (which says "Bush and Cheney are the problem,
not immigrants") have to do with you dancing around like a frothing fish?
unknown
2008-03-19 19:37:25 UTC
...to amuse us...
Oh, you're easily amused, due to your
being unintelligent.
... dancing around like a frothing fish ...
You imagine you'd be dancing when you're
a mere fish?

How clueless of you, of course.

Dave Bugg
2008-03-19 20:29:21 UTC
Post by unknown
...to amuse us...
Oh, you're easily amused,
Reeling you in is amusing.
Post by unknown
... dancing around like a frothing fish ...
You imagine you'd be dancing when you're
a mere fish?
Bwahahahaha. Why would I imagine being a fish when I get to watch you.
Post by unknown
How clueless of you, of course.
You mean 'hookless'. You see, only a clueless bumpkin, like yourself,
continues to dangle and dance on the troll-hook, bait-boi.
unknown
2008-03-19 23:11:11 UTC
... amusing.
Well, you're too-easily amused.

You probably laugh when Bush gets
US troops killed with his lies.
... being a fish when I ...
You're a smelly one.
... only a clueless bumpkin ...
Indeed you are, but you're irrelevant.

The subject is how Bush and Cheney
are the problem, not Mexicans.

Dave Bugg
2008-03-19 23:26:11 UTC
* US-LESS * wrote:

Nothing. But here's his picture

http://www.wayodd.com/head-up-your-ass/v/4735/

Keep splashing, little fishie.

Horvath
2008-03-19 21:39:08 UTC
Post by unknown
Your dismal lack of ability doesn't
give you the right to shoot people
for wandering into your yard, btw.
It sure does.

HeyBub
2008-03-18 22:14:02 UTC
Post by unknown
Your dismal lack of ability doesn't
give you the right to shoot people
for wandering into your yard, btw.
Consider:

Note bottom line: "Use of deadly force is authorized"
unknown
2008-03-19 00:42:32 UTC
... "Use of deadly force is authorized"
Your desperate desire to shoot someone just for
entering your yard is unwarranted.

Omelet
2008-03-18 15:13:04 UTC
Post by Dave Bugg
Post by ProfessorGunz
Post by unknown
Wow, that's what you figure would be 'fun'?
Nice snipping, but I imagine he's having lots of fun trolling you.
I think a lot of us are having fun wathching all his splashing, frothing and
churning about. HB hooked a goodun this time.
He did indeed. ;-)
We'll see how long he can play him since he obviously swallowed the hook!

forgotten this." - Heinlein
unknown
2008-03-18 21:25:33 UTC
... obviously swallowed the hook!
It's not as if you could resist, now is it.

Dave Bugg
2008-03-18 21:56:19 UTC
... obviously swallowed the hook!
It's not as if....
..... you had a brain the size of a minnow's.

Now quit thrashing about so much, bait-boi.
unknown

Dave Bugg
2008-03-19 01:05:50 UTC
I'm not the one wriggling and frothing about. Bwahahahahahaha.
unknown
2008-03-19 12:29:38 UTC
... one wriggling and frothing ...
You go ahead with that.

I'll just keep pointing out that the subject
line still applies, as I laugh at you.

Dave Bugg
2008-03-19 18:34:43 UTC
... one wriggling and frothing ...
You go ahead with that. I'll just keep pointing out that......
.....I'm a fish and can't wait for the net.

Way to go. Bwahahahahahhaha
unknown
2008-03-19 19:38:02 UTC
Post by Dave Bugg
.....I'm a fish and can't wait for the net.
You're less intelligent than most sea creatures, certainly,
but that wasn't in doubt.

Dave Bugg
2008-03-19 20:31:37 UTC
Post by Dave Bugg
.....I'm a fish and can't wait for the net.
.....less intelligent than most sea creatures, certainly,
but that wasn't in doubt.
That you are hooked proves that you have far-less intelligence than most sea
creatures. But thanks for sharing.
unknown
2008-03-19 23:12:12 UTC
... hooked ...
You did that with your own foot in your mouth,
but you aren't the subject, no matter how desperate
you are for attention.

It's how Bush and Cheney are enemies of America,
and Mexican immigrants actually contribute more
than they take from the USA.

unknown
2008-03-18 11:49:30 UTC
... lots of fun trolling ...
You imagine that'd be fun?

What a dismal life you must lead.

That still doesn't give you the right to
shoot anyone who just walks into your
yard, btw.
HeyBub
2008-03-18 02:22:16 UTC
Post by unknown
Post by HeyBub
Post by unknown
So if an unsupervised toddler wanders into your yard,
you believe you could shoot him, too, with impunity.
If no one else is around, who's to know?
HeyBub, you are having way too much fun ...
Wow, that's what you figure would be 'fun'?
You probably said the same thing upon first encountering the
"End-of-the-World Tilt-A-Wheel and Hurricane" ride at Six Flags.

But once you tried it...
unknown
2008-03-18 11:51:57 UTC
You ...
You don't know.

Don't keep trying to tell yourself or anyone else
that you can shoot people for wandering into
your yard. That's just bullshit.
HeyBub
2008-03-18 12:52:30 UTC
Post by unknown
You ...
You don't know.
Don't keep trying to tell yourself or anyone else
that you can shoot people for wandering into
your yard. That's just bullshit.
There's an easy way to test the proposition, one way or the other:

"Comeon a my house, commuh, come on..."
unknown
2008-03-18 16:12:56 UTC
Post by HeyBub
"Comeon a my house, commuh, come on..."
So you believe you should invite someone
to your home, then shoot them.

You're a real hoot.

Dave Bugg
2008-03-18 18:45:50 UTC
Post by unknown
Post by HeyBub
"Comeon a my house, commuh, come on..."
So you believe you should invite someone
to your home, then shoot them.
You're a real hoot.
Real Hoots are reserved for shooting only on special occasions. HB doesn't
qualify since he's considered to be more along the lines of a Guffaw.
unknown

Dave Bugg
2008-03-18 21:57:53 UTC
... considered to be more along the lines of a Guffaw.
That must be......
.....why everybody's laughing at you, bait-boi? Absolutely! Bwhahahahahaha.
unknown
2008-03-19 00:43:31 UTC
... everybody's laughing ...
You're quite the laughingstock, albeit
oblivious of your plight.

Dave Bugg
2008-03-19 01:06:32 UTC
I'm not the one on the hook. ROTFLOL!!!!!!
unknown
2008-03-19 12:29:42 UTC
... the one on the hook...
You're that, and also without anything of merit
to say.

Meanwhile, the subject line is the essential point.

Dave Bugg
2008-03-19 18:35:59 UTC
On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 01:06:32 GMT, "Hooked Dave Bugg"
... the one on the hook...
You're that, and also without anything of merit
to say.
Meanwhile, the....
.....hook just sinks itself ever deeper.

Now splash around, troll-boi.
unknown

Dave Bugg
2008-03-19 20:33:34 UTC
...splash around...
..... rather than fire a neuron....
Trolling you is the life for me. Bwahahahahahahah
unknown
2008-03-19 23:13:07 UTC
Trolling ...
You do that because you're impaired so much
you can't actually address the subject.

It's how Bush and Cheney have cost the USA
more than it can afford, while in contrast the
Mexican immigrants contribute to the USA.

HeyBub
2008-03-19 22:49:40 UTC
Post by unknown
Post by HeyBub
"Comeon a my house, commuh, come on..."
So you believe you should invite someone
to your home, then shoot them.
You're a real hoot.
Well, I'm sure not going to THEIR house to shoot them!

At my house, I have the castle doctrine on my side.
Horvath
2008-03-19 21:40:46 UTC
Post by unknown
Don't keep trying to tell yourself or anyone else
that you can shoot people for wandering into
your yard. That's just bullshit.
No it's not. You have a right to protect your property.

HeyBub
2008-03-18 22:24:00 UTC
Post by unknown
Post by HeyBub
"Comeon a my house, commuh, come on..."
So you believe you should invite someone
to your home, then shoot them.
You're a real hoot.
It's not my fault if "a good boy goes bad."

In my experience, some goblins are smarter than a crate of anvils (by not
much). Sometimes inviting them in is the only way you can get them in a
compromising position. Think of a mousetrap baited with cheese (yum,
cheese!).

'He's got a mask, a really big knife, burglar tools, and wearing gloves.
What was I supposed to think? He was selling Girl Scout cookies?"
unknown
2008-03-19 00:44:08 UTC
It's not my fault ...
You can't help but make your mistakes, as you
lack the intellect to do any better.

unknown
So you admit it'd be a crime.
HeyBub
2008-03-18 02:18:46 UTC
Post by unknown
Post by HeyBub
Post by unknown
So if an unsupervised toddler wanders into your yard,
you believe you could shoot him, too, with impunity.
If no one else is around, who's to know?
So you admit it'd be a crime.
Not necessarily. Depends upon the totality of the circumstances.

There are (usually) five kinds of homicide: murder, manslaughter, negligent,
justifiable, and excusable.

The last two are not crimes. Can I give you some examples?

Sure.

Killing an enemy in time of war or execution of a prisoner under a lawful
warrant are both justifiable. If the toddler was an enemy soldier (and not
entitles to parole or quarter), shooting the little guy would not be a
crime. Likewise if the rug rat was ordered executed by competent authority,
well, there you are.

Point is, nobody, toddlers, nursing mothers, grandmothers, paraplegics, even
corpses, get an automatic pass.
unknown
2008-03-18 11:52:40 UTC
...Depends upon the totality of the circumstances.
Oh, so now you're moving the goalposts.

You're such a joker.
So you admit it'd be a crime.
Horvath
2008-03-17 18:22:15 UTC
Post by unknown
So if an unsupervised toddler wanders into your yard,
you believe you could shoot him, too, with impunity.
They'd find him with a gun in his dead hands. :)

Omelet
2008-03-17 15:33:40 UTC
Post by Horvath
Post by DCI
Your second question infers that only a secured border can deal
with "illegal aliens." There is no such thing as secured borders
anywhere in the world
Try walking into my back yard. You'll get an "unsecured" piece of
lead into your ass.
So you'll get to go to jail.
Heh! ...
So if an unsupervised toddler wanders into your yard,
you believe you could shoot him, too, with impunity.
I'd just call CPS...

forgotten this." - Heinlein
unknown
That'd work.
Horvath
2008-03-16 15:55:06 UTC
Post by unknown
Post by Horvath
Post by DCI
Your second question infers that only a secured border can deal
with "illegal aliens." There is no such thing as secured borders
anywhere in the world
Try walking into my back yard. You'll get an "unsecured" piece of
lead into your ass.
So you'll get to go to jail.
Self-defense, or protecting your property is an acceptable argument to
any jury.

Ace

"Better to tried by 12 than carried by 6"
HeyBub
2008-03-16 20:47:53 UTC
Post by Horvath
Post by DCI
Your second question infers that only a secured border can deal
with "illegal aliens." There is no such thing as secured borders
anywhere in the world
Try walking into my back yard. You'll get an "unsecured" piece of
lead into your ass.
So you'll get to go to jail.
Self-defense, or protecting your property is an acceptable argument to
any jury.
Defense of property or self is NOT a defense in, for example, California.
There, one must have a reasonable fear that the intruder intends to commit a
felony (not simple trespass) and the force used must be proportional to that
used by the intruder. If, for example, the intruder is pushing on the door,
all you can do is push back - you cannot shoot inasmuch as shooting would be
disproportional.

If, in the last example, you even TRIED to raise the issue of defense of
yourself or your property, that defense would be ruled irrelevant and
disallowed by the trial judge. You simply couldn't get it admitted.
Horvath
2008-03-16 20:49:57 UTC
Post by HeyBub
Post by Horvath
Post by unknown
Post by Horvath
Post by DCI
Your second question infers that only a secured border can deal
Try walking into my back yard. You'll get an "unsecured" piece of
lead into your ass.
So you'll get to go to jail.
Self-defense, or protecting your property is an acceptable argument to
any jury.
Defense of property or self is NOT a defense
You lie.
Post by HeyBub
in, for example, California.
This ain't California, for exanple, we don't allow faggots.

HeyBub
2008-03-17 00:40:14 UTC
Post by Horvath
Post by HeyBub
Post by Horvath
Post by unknown
Post by HeyBub
in, for example, California.
This ain't California, for exanple, we don't allow faggots.
Well, I guess you told me!